- PORA Board Meeting: 1:00 p.m. at PORA. Open to the public.
- PORA Roads, Traffic and Safety Forum meeting: fourth Wednesday of the month (except July and August), 1:30 p.m. at PORA. Subject to change without notice. Open to the public.
- PORA office hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- PORA Sun City West Visitors Center hours:
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Weekends - (Winter: October - April)
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sundays, noon – 3:00 p.m.
- Weekends - (Summer: May – September)
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – noon
- Sundays - Closed
- PORA phone numbers:
- PORA office: 623-584-4288
- PORA Consumer Services: 623-214-1646
- PORA Sun City West Visitors Center: 623-214-8629
- View previous PORA Newsletters: Click here.
- For NON-critical calls:
- Sun City West Posse:
- Sun City West PRIDES – 'Keeping our City Shining'
- North County Fire & Medical District:
- Maricopa County Sheriffs Department:
- EPCOR Water: 1-800-383-0834
- APS: 602-371-5775
- Southwest Gas: 1-877-860-6020
- Reporting a Sun City West CC&R violation:
- To report a CC&R violation you can either stop at the PORA office or you can go to the PORA web site for the CC&R Issue Resolution form.
- To report a non-CC&R problem that you think PORA should be looking into, you can go to the PORA web site for the Problem Report form to report the problem.
- Arizona Attorney General's Office – Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12 :00 p.m.
- 1275 W. Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
- State Senator and Representatives:
- Go to the Governmental Resources menu above. You will find a link to a list of our Senators, Representatives, their phone numbers and email addresses.
For emergencies, always call: 911
Back to Top