Problem Report

Problem report




“Not a CC&R issue? Can't work things out? Have an issue that you'd like resolved? Let PORA help solve it!”


NOTE: This form is to be used to report problems other than CC&R deed restriction complaints. If you have a CC&R complaint , please click here to go to the correct complaint form.


Please enter data in the boxes below to submit your complaint.
(An asterisk * before a field name indicates a required field.)


 * Your Last Name
 * Your First Name
 * Your Street Address
 * Your Phone
Your e-mail Address

* Enter complaint with as much detail as possible.