CC&R Issue Resolution





“Have a CC&R issue that needs resolution? Let PORA help before conflict occurs!”



NOTE: The complainant's name is not disclosed during the process of investigating the violation. The complainant's name may be disclosed if the violation is sent to the Rec Centers office for enforcement.


Please enter data in the boxes below to submit your complaint.
(An asterisk * before a field name indicates a required field.)


 * Your First Name
 * Your Last Name
 * Your Street Address
 * Your Phone
May we access your property? Yes No
 * Violator's Address
Rental Property? Yes No
House Vacant? Yes No

* Enter complaint with as much detail as possible.