“If you’re not a member of PORA, you may be asking yourself: Why join PORA? What can PORA do for me? PORA does a lot of things for our residents!”
PORA Works For You!
Become a Member!
- As the Property Owners and Residents Association, we are the primary liaison between our unincorporated community, Maricopa County, the City of Surprise and other municipalities, the State of Arizona, and our federal government.
- PORA insures that the COVENANTS, CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS (CC&Rs) of our community are enforced to protect property values.
- We have a very active CONSUMER REFERRAL SERVICES program where members can get referrals of hundreds of contractors and other vendors for your household maintenance and projects.
- PORA ADULT LEARNING offers Fall and Spring Sessions with more than 70 classes for our members.
- We also host a VISITORS CENTER for people considering our community as their new home which also serves as an official satellite office for Arizona Office of Tourism to provide travel information about our state’s great attractions.
- PORA also hosts representatives of the ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL, MARICOPA COUNTY TAX ASSESSOR, and U.S. STATE REPRESENTATIVE in our offices.
- PORA provides free Notary Public services to all our members.
- PORA also provides free plot plans (for SCW members only).
- Members will also enjoy discount tickets for the local Zoo and Aquarium.
IF YOU ARE NOT YET A MEMBER, COME BY THE OFFICE AND SIGN UP, OR CALL 623-584-4288 TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE.
$10/Individual and $20/ Household.
Save time! Fill out your application at home and send it in. Just click on the application form button and print the attached form!
Click to download an Application form!
After printing this form, please fill it out, enclose your check, and mail to:
13815 Camino del Sol
Sun City West, AZ 85375
If you are already a member, talk to your friends and neighbors. If each current member got just one new household to join, we would DOUBLE our membership!
Thank you! Your membership is valued in sustaining our present self-governmental staus and for the continuation of PORA's programs benefiting all.
Back to Top