Supervisor District 4
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 4
301 W. Jefferson, 10th Floor,
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- General administration hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., except holidays.
- Scott Isham, Chief of Staff
- Candace Steill, Office Administrator
- The office of the Assessor annually notices and administers more than 1.6 million real and personal property parcels/accounts with a full cash value of nearly $320.2 billion.
- Our representative is in the PORA office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and at the Sun City Taxpayers Association on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All residents are welcome. There is no fee for this service.
- If you have comments or questions about the information which is available please contact the Maricopa County S.T.A.R. Center at 602-506-3406 or contact us using this form.
- The Maricopa County Treasurer is responsible for collecting all real and personal property taxes for the state, county and incorporated cities and towns, school and special districts, and then distributing those funds to the various jurisdictions. With more than 30 years experience in the Arizona property management system following a career in the U.S. Air Force, Charles "Hos" Hoskins is ideally suited to accomplish these duties.
- Customer Service: 602.506.8511
- Mail Correspondence:
Maricopa County Treasurer
301 West Jefferson Room 100
Phoenix, AZ 85003-2199
Helen Purcell, Maricopa County Recorder
- If you have comments or questions about the information which is available please contact the Maricopa County S.T.A.R. Center at 602-506-1511 or contact us using this form.
Back to Top